Nature has given us N numbers of foods, from which we can nourish our health for long time. Apart from our regular diet plan we can add some of these foods to our diet so that we can improve our immunity power. Here are some top 10 energy foods in the list, have a look on it & add this list to your life to stay fit & healthy.
Read More – Buy Athletics Greens Drinks Australia
1.Almonds – This is the healthiest food ever, it contains vitamin E, manganese, biotin, and copper and phosphorus.
- Almonds prevent heart disease & heart attacks.
- Almonds are often considered one of the best It helps to sharpen your memory & reduce the risk of brain disorders.
- You can get glowing & healthy skin.
- It controls blood sugar levels & prevent diabetes.
- It is helpful for weight loss & prevents overeating.
- Helpful for dental & bone.
2.Salmon fish – salmon fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins B & potassium. Apart from that all kind of fish has proteins which are very helpful for strong body. … Athletes used to eat fish more as they need more energy & power for their field.
- Help lower cholesterol
- Potentially reducing your risk of heart disease.
- Salmon can be a powerful weapon againstinflammation.
- Good for brain health.
3. Spinach – it has iron, magnesium and potassium. Spinach is very much helpful for digestion & it increases the energy level, your muscles start functioning freely. You can take it in many ways like salad, juice, curry etc.
- It is anti inflammatory & anti cancer.
- Helpful for weight loss.
- Spinach contains antioxidants luteinand zeaxanthin in plentiful which protect the eye from cataracts.
- It controls hypertension.
- Boosts immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- It cures acne & gives you glowing skin.
- It has anti aging benefits.
- It also good for your hairs. It reduces hair fall & promotes hair growth.
4. Eggs – egg is a best source of complete Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc.doctors used to recommend eggs for children to adults. It helps to compensate the protein deficiency in your body; you can take it in breakfast to dinner in various ways like sandwich, curry, boiled etc.
- Eggs raised the good cholesterol.
- Eggs contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Antioxidants that have major benefits for eye health.
- Eggs reduce the risk of stroke.
- Eggs provide the best quality protein.
- Eggs help to promote brain health.
5. Water – we can’t imagine our life without water , Water is needed to help carry nutrients and oxygen to cells , one should drink five liters of water every day it enhance your energy & control your fatigue .
- It gives you glowing skin.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Reduce the risk of migraines & headache.
- Helps in digestion & constipation.
- Useful for weight loss.
Read More – Health Benefits of Green Drinks
6. Yogurt – Probiotics are the good bacteria found in yogurt, if you take yogurt with breakfast, lunch or dinner so it can help to digest your food & there are N numbers of recipes which contain yogurt so if you don’t like to take it raw then you can try out these recopies too.
Yogurt plays a very important role to cure stomach infection & ache. It is helpful for constipation & in summer days it protects you from the harsh weather, yogurt keeps your body cool & calm.
7. Mushrooms – One cup of mushrooms provides almost 50 percent of your daily serving of iron, it increases the flow of oxygen in your body which helps to function the cells.
- It can turn your lazy & lethargic day into an energetic day.
- Mushrooms boost your immune system.
- Good for anemia patients.
- Maintain cholesterol level in your body.
- Mushrooms have no fats, no cholesterol so it is very good for diabetics’ patient.
- Maintain blood pressure & reduce the risk of heart attack.
Read More – Best – Top 10 Energy Drinks
8. Fruits – Our body needs vitamin A & C& minerals, for that fruits are the best option. It contains healthy carbohydrates.
- It prevents infections and keeps you healthy.
- Fruits are fat free so good for weight loss.
- Fruits are disease fighters.
- Fruits keep you energetic & improve your immunity power.
9. Whole grains – It contains Carbohydrates, fiber, B vitamins, and protein.
- It helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease.
- It helps reduce constipation.
- It helps thebody release energy from protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Reduced risk of asthma.
- lower risk of colorectal cancer
- less gum disease and tooth loss
- Reduced heart disease risk.
10. Milk – cow’s milk offers a rich source ofcalcium, a mineral essential for healthy bones and teeth. It is a great source of vitamins and nutrients.
Read More – Home Made Energy Drink Recipes
- Milk contains protein, which helps to rebuild muscles.
- Offers healthy & glowing skin.
- Milk is a great way to de-stress at the end of the day.
- Milk has properties that lower high blood pressure and risk of strokes.
- Milk can be taken by everyone like children to old people, it is beneficiary for everyone.
So, I hope you will add all this food items to your life to make your life healthy & fit. Whatever we eat in our regular life that is not enough for our body especially when we have a tough schedule, different body has their own individual need & deficiency, according to that we need to plan out our daily diet. Above mentioned food items are the best option to improve our immune system & it reduced the risk of disease.